You can find information using USSD Code, Aircel customer support and self help services to check Aircel mobile number. However, why should you check Aircel mobile number? Well by checking Aircel phone number, you can check latest offers etc. These are the simple ways to know Aircel own number:
If you are looking for mobile series for Aircel in Tamil Nadu, then below mentioned are the starting 4 digits of Aircel Mobile Series and you can try the rest 6 digits of your choice. For Exampple: If starting series of Aircel in Tamil Nadu is 9834 then you can try as 9834555555 where last 6 digits 555555 will be your choice.
The list of available operators in the state of Maharashtra are TATA DOCOMO, RELIANCE, IDEA, UNINOR, AIRTEL, RELIANCE, VODAFONE, BSNL, AIRCEL, VIDEOCON TELECOM, LOOP MOBILE, MTS, TATA DOCOMO, ETISALAT, BSNL, Reliance Jio, and the list of services provided by the above operators are GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, CDMA, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, CDMA, CDMA, GSM, CDMA, GSM - 4 G VOLTE, .Here the list of starting first five digit mobile numbers belonging to this operators are also available.
On seeing the signal bars, users will have one final step to complete, which is dialing 59059 for their tele-verification. On completing the verification, the Airtel SIM card will become fully functional and users will retain their existing mobile number.
The list of available operators in the state of Uttar Pradesh (E) are TATA DOCOMO, IDEA, BSNL, VODAFONE, AIRTEL, UNINOR, RELIANCE, RELIANCE, AIRCEL, VIDEOCON TELECOM, LOOP MOBILE, MTS, BSNL, TATA DOCOMO, ETISALAT, Reliance Jio, and the list of services provided by the above operators are GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, CDMA, GSM, GSM, GSM, GSM, CDMA, CDMA, CDMA, GSM, GSM - 4 G VOLTE, .Here the list of starting first five digit mobile numbers belonging to this operators are also available.
Aircel has begun wrapping up its operations in India as it recently filed for bankruptcy and advised its customers to switch to other networks. The mobile number portability, or MNP, process ensures that you switch to other network without changing your mobile number. However, many Aircel customers have reported facing network issues lately that is becoming a hurdle in the process as the Unique Port Code, or UPC, is generated by the home network only. The UPC is then used by the other telecom operator to get you onboard.
The second method is to call the Aircel customer care number. Now, it is known that Aircel network is working badly, so the customer care numbers that we have listed can be dialled from any network across India. This means that you can call these numbers from Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Indicom, and other telcos. Upon calling these numbers, you will guided by an IVR response that will ask you your Aircel number and the last five digits of your SIM card to generate UPC. The UPC will be given to you on call and on SMS. As we said, this code will be valid only until April 15.
Further, there have been complaints of subscribers facing difficulties in porting their mobile number to other service provider. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will soon issue direction to troubled Aircel to keep service quality in check through intra circle roaming pacts, and grant it additional time and porting codes to enable its customers opt out to other networks. People in the know told PTI that the company wrote to the regulator late last week saying it is undergoing "deep financial stress" and the recent reports that it may file for bankruptcy have created a "chaotic situation" with its subscribers, distributors and retailers and partners, with whom the company has had a long standing relationship.
Aircel has approached the regulator for extending the validity of additional port out codes to enable subscribers to move on to other networks without changing their number under mobile number portability. The TRAI is expected to issue suitable direction in the matter shortly asking the company to ensure service quality by improving network and working out roaming pacts-counter measures that have been mentioned by Aircel in its letter. To ensure subscriber convenience, TRAI is also likely to grant additional port out codes to Aircel with extended validity of 45 days instead of 15 days, which is the norm.
Aircel Ltd. was an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Mumbai that offered voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications held a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments held the remaining 26%. Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999. It was once a market leader in Tamil Nadu and had considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles. 2G and 3G Services including voice were shut down in all circles after failure of merger talks with Reliance Communications.
Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran from Kovilur village, Cheyyar taluk, Tiruvannamalai district and started its operations in the Tamil Nadu telecom circle in 1999. It became the leading operator in Tamil Nadu and one of the fastest growing mobile operators in India. Malaysian telecom company Maxis Communications bought a 74% stock in the company from Sivasankaran in 2005. The remaining 26% stock is held by Sindya Securities and Investments promoted by Suneeta Reddy, Managing Director of Apollo Hospitals. In 2012, as a part of a major re-organization in its operations, the company scaled down its operations in five telecom circles, namely Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Gujarat. On 14 September 2016, Reliance Communications and Aircel announced the merger of their mobile network operations. Following the merger, the joint entity was expected to become India's fourth largest telecom operator in term of consumer base and revenues. A year later, however, both the companies called off the deal citing regulatory and legal issues.
As of December 2017[update], Aircel had a subscriber base of over 84.93 million and was India's sixth-largest GSM mobile service provider. With presence in 22 circles, Aircel was a market leader in Tamil Nadu and had considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East circles. In 2012, as a part of a major re-organization in its operations, the company scaled down its operations in five telecom circles, namely Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala and Punjab. In April 2015, Aircel relaunched its service in Kerala.
The second option is to call the Aircel customer care number for your area and this call can be done from any mobile networ. Find the exact mobile number from the Aircel website for your region. Follow the instructions on the IVR. It will ask for your language input first so choose that, then choose Aircel as your network. It will also for the last five digits from your SIM card, this being the Aircel SIM. One you have entered, then you should get the UPC from the company. This can then be used to carry out porting.
Aircel online recharge made easy, recharge.oneindia.com is an easy & quick way to recharge your aircel prepaid mobile through the powerful medium Internet. Recharge your prepaid Aircel mobile online through credit/debit cards or net banking facility anywhere anytime. Aircel recharge is made easily with Oneindia Recharge online mobile recharge that helps save your time and money. Aircel Online Recharge is available in all circles of India. This service will be available 24/7/365. Now you no longer need to rush to the vendor for buying recharge codes, every time you talk time runs out.
Oneindia Recharge proud to offer Aircel online recharge services for Aircel prepaid user. The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge cards calling value and any earlier balance left on Aircel prepaid account. Customers can use easy recharge service from Aircel for doing online prepaid recharge instantly from the comfort of their home. Aircel Prepaid recharge offer have persistently succeeded in bringing new talk time schemes for its users in the Indian sub-continent. All kinds of Aircel Prepaid recharge are available here at recharge.oneindia.com. Explore various online recharge plans for Aircel prepaid mobile!!
Services Oneindia Recharge provides: Recharge your prepaid mobile phone instantly from recharge.oneindia.com online mobile recharge anytime anywhere. Our online mobile recharge service provides quick & easy way to recharge your prepaid mobile phones. Payments can be made through all major credit/debit cards or net banking. Recharge can be done for popular circles across India from all major mobile operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Tata Indicom, Reliance, BSNL, Aircel, Virgin Mobile, Tata Docomo, Reliance CDMA.
Disclaimer: We respect the privacy guidelines and show the approximate location and circle of mobile subscriber. Results are based on registered mobile network operator and circle therein. In case subscriber has opted for MNP, Circle shown is still correct but operator might not be correct.
Aircel Recharge OnlineYou can recharge your AirCel mobile online with us. Aircel online recharge is available for Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnatka, Kerala, Kolkata, Chennai and other main cities in India.The Aircel Group is a joint venture between Maxis Communications Berhad of Malaysia and Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd of India. Aircel started operation in 1999 and became leading mobile operator in Tamilnadu in short span of time.Aircel started its service expansion in 2005 and became top mobile operator in Eastern states. Aircel has recently launched its services in 13 new circles. Aircel is advertising aggressively to gain market share in highly competetive circles. Aircel is providing different services to get new subscribers. Cuurently it offers online hotel booking, news alerts and music download servives. You can recharge your Aircel mobile online with us. 2b1af7f3a8